Talk:ReSIProcate Current Features
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Current Features page incorrectly stated that the following IETF drafts were supported in ReSIProcate:
- draft-ietf-impp-srv (now RFC 3861) Address Resolution for Instant Messaging and Presence - not yet supported
- draft-ietf-simple-presence (now RFC 3856) A Presence Event Package for the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) â€“ only supported in the sense that reSIProcate supports SIP events.
- draft-ietf-sip-connect-reuse â€“ not completely supported
- draft-sip-join (now RFC 3911) The Session Inititation Protocol (SIP) "Join" Header â€“ reSIProcate supports the header field, but any logic should be implemented by your application.
- draft-ietf-sip-gruu â€“ not supported
- draft-sipping-mwi (now RFC 3842) A Message Summary and Message Waiting Indication Event Package for the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) â€“ only supported in the sense that reSIProcate supports SIP events.
--Jean 16:53, 12 April 2007 (CDT)